These Fudgy Brownies are grain-free vegan, and have no added sugar. They are rich and decadent tasting while being lighter than traditional brownies.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Set aside 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips, and in a safe microwave bowl, melt the rest.
- Mix all ingredients except for the remaining chocolate chips.
- Line a 8 x 8 baking dish with parchment paper, scoop all brownie batter into the dish, and flatten it with a spatula.
- Top with the chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool for at least one hour before slicing.
- ½ cup no-sugar-added chocolate chips
- ¾ cup nutilight almond & dark chocolate
- ¾ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ cup sugar-free pancake syrup
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda